VUPS Parking Services opened registration for vehicle permits on Monday, Aug. 10. Students may log in online with their VUnetID and password to register their vehicle for the 2020-2021 academic year.
To register, please have the following information available:
- Vehicle license plate number
- State of vehicle registration
- Vehicle make, model, year and color
- A valid email address. All Parking Services notices will be sent to the given email address only.
All students are encouraged to use their student accounts as an alternative to using a credit or debit card.
Parking permits for sophomores, juniors and seniors, whether they are residing on-campus or off-campus, will be $720/year. A limited number of permits for sophomores are available on a first come, first served basis; once these spaces are sold out, a waiting list is created in the event a space becomes available.
Fall Semester Only: Students wishing to only park on campus for the fall semester also have the option to purchase a one-time fall semester F permit.
Reserved Parking: Students will be able to register online for reserved parking in Kensington Avenue Garage and Kissam. The parking rate for a reserved space is $2,000 per academic year. It will be charged in total at the beginning of the year and can be paid through the student’s account or credit card. Reserved spaces are first come, first served.
Please note the following updates:
- We have modified the locations where undergraduate students can park for the 2020-2021 academic year to provide more flexibility.
- Students with F, G, J, VK, and GT permits can park in any of the parking facilities on the expanded list on the Parking Services website.
- No refunds will be issued for any undergraduate student permits.
As you consider your parking permit options, please remember to follow instructions regarding returning to campus as outlined by the Return to Campus website. If you drive to and park on campus, you will be required to have a parking permit. Violations are subject to fines and towing.
Vanderbilt University offers a wide variety of transportation options beyond driving alone, including the newly enhanced WeGo EasyRide program that allows full-time and part-time students, faculty and staff to take local and regional bus trips and the commuter train for free.
For additional assistance, contact VUPS Parking Services at Parking@vanderbilt.edu or (615) 322-2554.