Employee Appreciation: Become a Music City Platinum AmbassadorAug. 15, 2020, 12:00 PM
Vanderbilt employees can become a Music City Platinum Ambassador from Aug. 17 through Sept. 14. Learn about Nashville’s neighborhoods and hospitality industry, how to deliver excellent customer service, how to accommodate those with disabilities and more.
Six training sessions are available as virtual webinars:
- All Access (1 hour) – customer service for guests with disabilities
- Creating Applause (30 minutes) – customer service fundamentals
- Global Stage (35 minutes) – customer service for international guests
- Nashville Backstage: Downtown (40 minutes) – overview of Nashville’s downtown
- Nashville Backstage: West (35 minutes) – overview of Nashville’s west neighborhoods
- Nashville Backstage: East (30 minutes) – overview of Nashville’s east neighborhoods
Employees who complete all six sessions will be recognized as a Music City Platinum Ambassador. Ambassadors receive a certificate of completion from the mayor and a microphone lapel pin designating them a “voice of Music City.”
These virtual sessions are a fun and creative way for Vanderbilt employees to engage in further discussions around disability, customer service and accommodating international guests.
Courses can be taken at your leisure. At the end of each session, you will be given instructions on how to go to a website to log your attendance. Please remember to put “Vanderbilt University” as your company name. Access to this program is available from Aug. 17 through Sept. 14.
Follow this link to the virtual program. >>