VUIT to host additional classroom technology training sessions Aug. 17–21Aug. 14, 2020, 6:33 AM
Vanderbilt University Information Technology has been busy over the summer months installing additional audio/video equipment in classrooms to facilitate adaptive teaching for the fall semester.
VUIT will host additional informational sessions Aug. 17–21 on the AV installations in classrooms and teach faculty how to leverage the technology. Each session can accommodate a limited number of in-person participants. Sign-ups for these spots will be on a first-come, first-served basis. There also will be a Zoom option for all sessions.
Monday, Aug. 17
Tuesday, Aug. 18
- 10–10:30 a.m. – Wyatt Center 050-3, Join Zoom meeting
- 2:30–3 p.m. – Stevenson Center 4327, Join Zoom meeting
Wednesday, Aug. 19
- 3–3:30 p.m. – Wilson 115, Join Zoom meeting
Thursday, Aug. 20
Friday, Aug. 21
- 10:30– 11 a.m. – Medical Research Building III 1220, Join Zoom meeting
- 2–2:30 p.m. – Garland 101, Join Zoom meeting
Please visit the VUIT Adaptive Teaching website to sign up to attend an in-person session or to see the full list of trainings offered. Prior to attending a session, please visit the Adaptive Teaching website for training videos and FAQs about the classroom technology.