Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Leadership, MembersAug. 4, 2020, 11:16 AM
The Vanderbilt University Alumni Association Board of Directors announces new leadership and
the addition of six new members.
On July 1, Tim Warnock, BA’84, became board president, succeeding Dan Lovinger, BA’87, who
now will serve as alumni trustee on the Vanderbilt Board of Trust. Each will serve a two-year term.
“Vanderbilt truly is a lifelong passion, and it is an honor to serve as president of the Alumni Association Board,” says Warnock. “I look forward to working with this dedicated group of alumni who, through their philanthropy and volunteer roles, do so much to drive Vanderbilt forward.”
The board also welcomes five new members to its ranks who each will serve a three-year term:
• Keith Forman, BA’81, of Washington, D.C., chairman of the board of Capital Product Partners
and senior adviser to Industry Funds Management;
• John Long, BMus’92, executive creative director for Ogilvy in New York City;
• Katy McBride, BA’73, of Bethesda, Maryland, program manager for the U.S. Department
• Tiffany Street, MSN’03, DNP’18, administrative director for the Heart Institute of Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville; and
• Sabrina Tour, JD’14, associate attorney for the Daniels & Tredennick law firm in Houston.
Current board members Sam Kim, BA’00; Jodie Leeka Kim, BE’10, ME’11; Kellie Montoya, BA’04;
and Anu Pardeshi, BS’00, MS’02, MBA’04, have accepted service to a second three-year term.
Additionally, the Vanderbilt Board of Trust has selected Nico Gardner-Serna, BA’20, of Rancho
Palos Verdes, California, to serve on the Alumni Association Board as young alumni leader before joining the Board of Trust for a two-year term beginning July 1, 2023.
Learn more about the Vanderbilt Alumni Association Board at vuconnect.com/board.