Register for upcoming virtual gatherings with Incoming Chancellor Daniel DiermeierJun. 1, 2020, 8:30 AM
Incoming Chancellor Daniel Diermeier will host a series of virtual gatherings for members of the Vanderbilt community, during which he will discuss what he believes sets Vanderbilt apart and share his vision for positioning the university for even greater success in the future.
Each gathering, in the form of a webinar, will stream live on YouTube, with recordings made available after the live events. Students, faculty and staff received email invitations with information on how to register for their respective gatherings. Registration information for alumni will be emailed in early June.
- Alumni—Thursday, June 18, noon
- Introduction by Tim Warnock, president-elect, Vanderbilt Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Q&A with Claire Sisco King, associate professor of communication studies
- Students/families – Wednesday, June 3, noon
- Introduction by Bruce Evans, chairman, Vanderbilt University Board of Trust
- Q&A with Veer Shah, president, 2020-21 Vanderbilt Student Government
- Staff – Monday, June 8, noon
- Introduction by and Q&A with Jeff Loudon, president, University Staff Advisory Council
- Faculty – Tuesday, June 9, noon
- Introduction by John McLean, Stevenson Professor of Chemistry; chair, Faculty Senate
- Q&A with Catherine McTamaney, associate professor, Department of Teaching and Learning; chair-elect, Faculty Senate