Deadline to submit Discovery Grant proposals is Feb. 10Feb. 5, 2020, 7:37 AM
The Office of the Provost invites faculty to submit proposals for the next round of Discovery Grants. The award is open to all full-time VU-employed (provost-reporting) faculty.
- Serve as a catalyst to external funding sources, supporting new ideas, cutting-edge research and the development of infrastructure. The Discovery Grant program provides a springboard to make external grants possible that will be more attractive to large federal funding agencies such as the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, Department of Defense and more.
- Application portal opens Dec. 9.
- Application deadline is Feb. 10, 2020.
- Awards announced May 2020.
- For more information about the program, including eligibility standards, proposals requirements, funding guidelines and previous grantees, visit the program website.
All applications for Discovery Grants must be submitted online through InfoReady Review, Vanderbilt’s official submission portal.
Questions about the program may be emailed to Schyler Turrin, or call 615-875-1027.