The Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center presents Work-Life Workshops, a lecture-based lunchtime program for faculty, staff, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows covering a blend of self-care and professional development topics.
All workshops begin at noon and will be held in Sarratt Student Center, Room 216/220. Lunch will be provided on a first-come basis.
For questions, please contact the Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center at email@example.com or 615-322-4843.
“The Power of Goal Setting for Empowerment”
Wednesday, Jan. 29
- JaNiene Peoples, student well-being coordinator, Center for Student Wellbeing
“A-’Dore-ing Yourself: How to Negotiate Self-Care Within Your Professional Identity”
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- Courtney Williams, postdoctoral fellow, University Counseling Center
“Do I Need a Mentor?”
Tuesday, March 24
- Vanessa Beasley, vice provost for academic affairs and dean of residential faculty
- Shunta Curry, director of operations, Office of the Chancellor
- Anna Thomas, assistant director, Office of the Dean of Students