Register now for 2019 Vanderbilt Shared Resource and Core RetreatJul. 11, 2019, 7:12 PM
Registration is open for the second annual Vanderbilt Shared Resource and Core Retreat, scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 11, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Scarritt Bennett Center, located at 1027 18th Ave. S. All VU and VUMC Core directors, managers, staff and administrators are invited to attend.
Programming for this year’s event will be informed by feedback from 2018 retreat participants. This year’s retreat will offer sessions on leadership, emotional intelligence, strategic innovation and more.
Registration is free, but spots are limited.
Sponsors of the 2019 Vanderbilt Shared Resource and Core Retreat are:
- Vanderbilt Brain Institute
- Vanderbilt Diabetes Research and Training Center
- Vanderbilt Digestive Disease Research Center
- Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- School of Medicine Office of the Dean of Basic Sciences
- VUMC Office of Research
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.