- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- Four with a ‘Dore: Rhylee Tucker
- Noam Chomsky’s biographer, VU Professor Robert Barsky, interviewed about his work
- Project Safe to provide programming in recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month throughout April
Scheduled downtime begins at 9 p.m. on Friday, May 17
This quarterly update is scheduled to begin Friday, May 17 at 9 p.m. and end on Saturday, May 18.
A downtime notice will be displayed on the SkyVU website while the update is underway and will be removed when complete and the system is available to all users.
Enhancements to the Expenses module
Oracle is updating the Expenses module to improve the expense entry screens for all users. The following improvements will become available after the upgrade:
- The Expense Entry screen will combine all details of an expense into a single page, including itemizations
- Users can drag-and-drop receipts directly into an expense item
- The Expenses work area and Create Expense Report page will allow users to modify the expense type and description, attach receipts and sort items by location and description.
For more information, visit the SkyVU website.