Save the date: VICB Annual Symposium is Aug. 8May. 1, 2019, 7:38 AM
This year’s Vanderbilt Institute of Chemical Biology Annual Symposium will be held on Thursday, Aug. 8, in the Vanderbilt Student Life Center.
Dr. Christopher Austin, director of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences at the National Institutes of Health, will give the keynote address.
- Armstrong Prize application opens: April 30
- Armstrong Prize application closes: June 1
- Registration opens: June 3
- Registration closes: July 1
- All abstracts due: July 15 (must register by July 1 to submit a late abstract)
Sponsored by the Vanderbilt Institute of Chemical Biology and the Vanderbilt Chemical Biology Association of Students.