‘What is Nashville’s Transit Plan? ’ topic of lunchtime discussion Jan. 30Jan. 25, 2018, 8:10 AM
Vanderbilt’s Office of Community, Neighborhood and Government Relations and the Vanderbilt Center for Transportation and Operational Resiliency (VECTOR) will host a lunch-and-learn event Tuesday, Jan. 30, discussing Nashville’s proposed transit plan.
The event is scheduled from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Kissam Center, Multipurpose Room C210.
Come for lunch and learn what the transit plan proposed for Nashville entails.
The panel will include:
- Steve Bland, CEO, Nashville MTA
- Steve Gild, Vanderbilt environmental management system coordinator
- Erin Hafkenschiel, director, Mayor’s Office of Transportation and Sustainability
- Craig Philip, research professor of civil and environmental engineering and director of VECTOR
- Walter Searcy, Transit for Nashville
- Noah Van Mierlo, Vanderbilt University student
Boxed lunches will be provided for the first 90 people to arrive.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-343-0700.