The Office of Student Leadership Development is hosting the third annual TEDxVanderbiltUniversity event from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 12, in Sarratt Cinema.
The featured speakers include a faculty member, current students and alumni who will deliver talks on a wide range of topics.
The speakers include:
- Christopher “Skip” Wilson, Class of 2006
- Eve Moll, Class of 2020
- John McLean, Stevenson Professor of Chemistry, director of the Center for Innovative Technology and deputy director of the Institute for Integrative Biosystems Research and Education
- Nico Doorn, Class of 2016
- Chantelle Anderson, Class of 2003
- Jordan Klein, Class of 2016
- Michaela Yip, Class of 2018
TEDx talks are local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. This year’s TEDxVandy speakers aim to spark deep discussion and connection in a small-group setting.
Contact: Krystal Clark, (615) 934-7565