Limited Submission Opportunity: 2017 Arthur Vining Davis Foundations GrantsSep. 20, 2017, 8:37 PM
Vanderbilt University may submit one application for The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations Grants. The foundations support projects in three program areas: Private Higher Education, Interfaith Leadership & Religious Literacy, and Public Educational Media. Grants range from $25,000 to $400,000.
Please visit each program’s webpage for details regarding priority areas and eligibility.
- Clear and compelling project goals
- Relevant metrics for measuring success
- Institutional leadership quality and support
- Level of contribution to knowledge or practice
- Well-developed and clear project budget and timetable for project completion
Interested faculty should visit https://vanderbilt.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1763995 to submit an application for the internal LSO competition and to find additional information about the opportunity. The deadline for the internal competition is Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017.
Any questions about this opportunity or the LSO process may be directed to VU-LSO@vanderbilt.edu.