Six from Vanderbilt to speak at TEDxNashville March 17–18Jan. 25, 2017, 2:39 PM
Astrophysicists, artists, celebrity chefs and clinical psychologists will be among the speakers at the eighth annual TEDxNashville. The two-day event, which will be held March 17-18 at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center’s Andrew Jackson Hall, celebrates community building and “ideas worth spreading.”
The list of speakers includes the following from Vanderbilt:
- Julie Adams, professor of computer science and computer engineering;
- James Crowe Jr., Ann Scott Carell Professor of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology and director of the Vanderbilt Vaccine Center;
- Natalie Hinkel, a Vanderbilt Initiative in Data-intensive Astrophysics (VIDA) postdoctoral scholar;
- David Owens, professor of the practice of management and innovation;
- David Vago, associate professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation; and
- David Wright, Stevenson Professor of Chemistry.
For more information, visit the TEDxNashville website.