The Office of Risk and Insurance Management will present a question-and-answer session providing information on a range of risk-related topics that are important to everyone at Vanderbilt—especially managers and supervisors—on Tuesday, Nov. 8. The session will begin at 9 a.m. in Alumni Hall, Room 201.
Did you know?
- Risk Management has a website where you can—and should—log incidents that may potentially pose a risk for the university.
- Over 225 events involving more than 30,000 minors occur on campus each year. Risk Management has an online application in place to register all Vanderbilt programs that host minors in activities and events. The Protection of Minors policy requires faculty, staff, students and volunteers involved with those events to meet specific compliances.
- If you’re involved in an auto accident while on business-related travel, you should contact Risk Management.
- Risk Management is your source for certificates of insurance that may be required by vendors with whom you contract.
- Risk Management can do a risk assessment for your department.
On Nov. 8, stop by for refreshments, door prizes and to discover why every employee at Vanderbilt is a “risk manager.” Please RSVP for the event by Nov. 7.
Can’t make the Q&A? Check out the Risk and Insurance Management website, and be sure to visit the Resources page for additional Risk Management Week items, such as webinars and other tools.