Open Enrollment has begunOct. 18, 2016, 7:25 AM
Open Enrollment is here. Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to choose or update the benefit options that best meet your and your family’s needs for 2017. Open Enrollment began on Oct. 17 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 31. Elections are effective Jan. 1–Dec. 31, 2017, unless you have a qualifying event, like getting married or having a baby. Learn more and sign up for 2017 benefits now at vu.edu/oe, including fun videos with Mr. C!
If you need help with Open Enrollment, stop by the Health & Benefits Fair, attend an enrollment lab, or contact Human Resources.
Health & Benefits Fair
Wednesday, Oct. 26
8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Student Life Center Ballroom
Vanderbilt University’s Health & Benefits Fair is an interactive experience that will use digital tools and on-site experts to help you finish your annual “Health To Do List” in one place. Stop by each station to:
- Complete Open Enrollment at the Benefits Lab,
- Download and set up convenient health care apps at the PowerUp Bar,
- Learn about preventive health services and in-network primary care physicians accepting new patients in your area,
- Get health care services like flu shots and blood pressure readings, and
- Learn about new pharmacy services and sign up for mail-order pharmacy.
Representatives from VU’s health, wellness, retirement and insurance providers, as well as VU Public Safety and Athletics, will be on hand to answer questions and help you understand their offerings.
Bring your Vanderbilt ID to swipe at the registration table.
No RSVP is needed to attend the fair, but if you preregister for PowerUp, you’ll get an additional entry into the event’s grand prize drawing and a personalized Care Path Card before the event. Preregister here.
Upcoming enrollment labs
- Oct. 20, 1–4 p.m. at Wilson Hall Computer Lab
- Oct. 25, 8:30 a.m.–noon at Rand/Sarratt Function Room 216/220
- Oct. 26, 8 a.m.–3 p.m. at the Health & Benefits Fair (Student Life Center Ballroom)
- Oct. 26, 8:30–11 a.m. in the Baker Building, 10th Floor Training Room
Visit vu.edu/oe for more information.