University Central faculty and staff members are asked to do their part in helping create as many parking spaces as possible for Commencement guests next Friday, May 13. Please note these requests for your particular parking zone:
Zone 3 parkers:
- Please do not park in the 25th Avenue Garage on Friday.
- Please use the available Zone 3 surface lots and the “F” lots for this day only. Examples of available lots include 27, 22A, 21A, 75A, and the 72 series lots near the Vanderbilt University Police Department. Zone 3 spaces are also available in West Garage.
Zone 2 parkers:
- Please do not park in the Terrace Place and Wesley Place garages on Friday.
- Please use the Zone 1 and 2 parking spaces available in lots 5A, 5B, 12A, 153, 111, 82 and 77 for this day only.
Zone 1 parkers:
- Please be patient with the additional parkers in your area and avoid unnecessary driving.
Commencement day offers a great opportunity to take advantage of our alternative transportation initiatives. Consider riding the bus or carpooling to work. For more information, visit the Office of Traffic and Parking website.
Click here for additional information about Commencement.