Get a free Ben & Jerry’s cone, support Project SEARCH April 12Mar. 30, 2016, 12:24 PM
There are two ways to participate:
- Stop by Ben & Jerry’s inside the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt from noon to 8 p.m. April 12.
- Pre-order your ice cream for pickup at one of several locations for a donation of $1 per cup. Place your order at vuconnect.com/freeconeday2016.
A variety of flavors will be included in each order. We cannot guarantee a certain flavor will be included, but none of the ice cream will contain nuts.
All orders must be placed by 5 p.m. Friday, April 8.
Pickup locations are:
- 2525 West End
- Medical Arts Building
- 3401 West End
- Light Hall courtyard
- Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks
- Rand Hall
- The Martha Rivers Ingram Commons
- Owen Graduate School of Management
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
Pickup sites will be open from 11 to 11:15 a.m. and from 3 to 3:15 p.m. on April 12.