Get discount on sessions of Owen Executive Development InstituteJul. 30, 2015, 9:10 AM
The Owen Graduate School of Management’s Executive Development Institute offers a 25 percent discount to all Vanderbilt faculty and staff members for its open enrollment programs.
The programs are two- and three-day sessions that will help you broaden your skill set, focus on a particular topic based on your needs and goals, and obtain new tools that you may take back to your job and apply immediately.
Programs offered this fall include:
- Marketing for Strategic Growth, Aug. 24-25
- Managing with Strategic Intent, Sept. 21-23
- Managing Teams in Organizations, Sept. 28-29
- Finance and Accounting for Non-financial Managers, Oct. 12-14
- Executive Leadership, Oct. 19-21
- Persuasive Speaking for Leaders, Nov. 2-3
- Leading Change, Nov. 16-17
- Managing Business Process for Performance, Nov. 18-19
- Private Wealth Management, Nov. 30–Dec. 2
For more information, please visit the Executive Development Institute website. To take advantage of the 25 percent discount, use the code ‘comp25’ when registering.
Contact: Maureen Writesman, (615) 322-2513 email@example.com