Chill out with free frozen treats Aug. 7Jul. 22, 2015, 8:40 AM
Look for free ice cream and frozen treats throughout campus on Friday, Aug. 7, during Vandy Chills, an Employee Celebration event.
On-campus locations: Walk up to staffed coolers and take your pick.
- 11 a.m.–2 p.m. – Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks
- 11 a.m.–3 p.m. – Front of Eskind Biomedical Library
- 11 a.m.–3 p.m. and 11 p.m.–1 a.m. – TVC (near bridge to VCH)
- 11 a.m.–3 p.m. – Library Lawn (near the Harold Stirling Vanderbilt statue)
On-campus pop-ups: Take a quick break and pick up a treat at one of our carts.
- 11–11:30 a.m. – 3401 West End
- 11:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m. – Crystal Terrace
- 12:30–1 p.m. – 2525 West End
- 1:15–1:45 p.m. – Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and Blair School of Music
- 2–2:30 p.m. – Peabody College, Magnolia Lawn
- 2:45–3:15 p.m. – Baker Building
Other locations will be “chilling” too – check with your manager for details.
Download a flyer to post in your work area.
Share the fun!
Take pictures of you and your co-workers enjoying treats, and tweet, post or Instagram them using the hashtag #vandychills to add them to our virtual album at social.vanderbilt.edu.