The Vanderbilt Melodores, reigning champions of NBC’s a cappella performance competition The Sing-Off, will launch a 13-performance leg of The Sing-Off Live Tour Feb. 28 in Wilmington, Delaware. Additional stops on the tour will take the group, which consists entirely of current Vanderbilt students, to venues along the East Coast and through the Midsouth.
Incidentally, the Melodores’ stop at Nashville’s famed Ryman Auditorium March 15 will be book-ended by three sold-out Ryman shows by Irish singer-songwriter Hozier, whose hit “Take Me To Church” the Melodores memorably performed to win the 2014 Sing-Off title in December.
The Melodores’ complete Sing-Off Live Tour schedule:
- Feb. 28: The Grand Opera House – Wilmington, Delaware
- March 1: Keswick Theater – Glenside, Pennsylvania
- March 2: The Wilbur Theater – Boston, Massachusetts
- March 3: Community Arts Center – Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- March 4: Sands Bethlehem Event Center – Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- March 5: Memorial Auditorium – Raleigh, North Carolina
- March 6: Chrysler Hall – Norfolk, Virginia
- March 7: Warner Theatre – Washington, D.C.
- March 8: North Charleston Performing Arts Center – North Charleston, South Carolina
- March 9: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre – Atlanta, Georgia
- March 15: Ryman Auditorium – Nashville, Tennessee
- March 16: Tennessee Theatre – Knoxville, Tennessee
- March 25: Palace Theatre – Louisville, Kentucky
Other performers on The Sing-Off Live Tour include Voice Play, Street Corner Symphony and The Exchange. For more about the tour and ticket information, visit www.singofftour.com.