From here to there, the Flu Crew is everywhere!
If you missed Flulapalooza, OHC will be giving flu shots at more than one hundred onsite locations. Come see the Flu Crew this week at VUH, VCH, TVC, One Hundred Oaks and other onsite locations.
Here are a few of the locations where you can get flu shots. For a complete calendar of locations for faculty and staff to get a flu vaccine throughout flu season check out our searchable Flu Calendar. Advertise locations near you by posting our printable flyer.
- Medical Grand Rounds, Oct. 23, 7:30 a.m.—9:30 a.m., Light Hall Rm. 208
- One Hundred Oaks, Oct. 23, 8 a.m.—11:30 a.m., Rm. 21100 VPEC
- VUH Mobile Cart, Oct. 23, 10 a.m. -11:30 a.m., VUH Floors 11, 10, 9, 8
- VCH Environmental Services, Oct. 24, 7 a.m.—8 a.m., Rm. B-323
- VUH Mobile Cart, Oct. 24, 8:30 a.m.—11 a.m., Third Floor OR, 4 NICU, 5A, B, C
- Nutrition Services, Oct. 24, 1 p.m.—2 p.m., TVC Rm. B-707
- TVC Lobby, Oct. 24, 2:30 p.m.—4 p.m., First Floor Near Outpatient Pharmacy
- VUH Mobile Cart, Oct. 25, 10 a.m.—1 p.m., Critical Care Towers
- VUH Mobile Cart, Oct. 27, 11 a.m.—1 p.m., Floors 4, 5, 6, 7
- TVC Lobby, Oct. 27, 1:30 p.m.—3:30 p.m., First Floor Near Outpatient Pharmacy
- Sterile Processing, Oct. 27, 5 p.m.—9 p.m., 3326 Briley Parkway, Conference Rm.
- VUPD, Oct. 28, 6:30 a.m.—7:30 a.m., 115 28 Ave South
- Pediatric Grand Rounds, Oct. 28, 7:45 a.m.—8:45 a.m., VCH Theater
- VCH Mobile Cart, Oct. 28, 9 a.m.—12 p.m., All Floors
- VUPD, Oct. 28, 2 p.m.—3:30 p.m., 115 28 Ave South
- VCH Environmental Services, Oct. 28, 4 p.m.—5 p.m., Rm. B-323
- Boo To The Flu, Oct. 29, 10 a.m.—2 p.m., Sarratt Cinema
- Crystal Terrace, Oct. 29, 11 a.m.—1 p.m., Rm. 201
- ASAP Clinic, Oct. 29, 3 p.m.—4 p.m., Second Floor Conference Room
- One Hundred Oaks, Oct. 30 8 a.m.—11:30 a.m., Rm. 21100 VPEC
- 3401 West End Ave, Oct. 30, 1:45 p.m.—2:45 p.m., Suite 747
- 2525 West End Ave, Oct. 30, 3:15 p.m.—4:15 p.m., Conference Room 531-B
- Medical School Environmental Services, Oct. 30, 5 p.m.—6 p.m., Light Hall, Rm. 214
No appointment, no hassle, no long waits!
A Vanderbilt ID badge is required.
Contact: Sarah Burlason RN, 936-0955