University Central faculty and staff are asked to make alternate parking plans on Friday, May 9, to make as many spaces available as possible for guests in areas closest to Commencement activities. The full cooperation of University Central faculty and staff is required to support this important university event.
Zone 3 parkers
- Please do not park in the 25th Avenue Garage on Friday, May 9.
- Please use the available Zone 3 surface lots and the F lots for this day only. Examples of available lots include 27, 22A, 21A, 75A and the 72 series lots near Vanderbilt University Police Department. There are also Zone 3 spaces available in West Garage.
Zone 2 parkers
- Please do not park in the Terrace Place and Wesley Place garages on Friday, May 9.
- Please use the Zone 1 and 2 parking available in lots 5A, 5B, 12A, 153, 111, 82 and 77 for this day only.
Zone 1 parkers
- Please exercise patience with the additional parkers in your area and avoid unnecessary driving.
Commencement day is a great opportunity to take advantage of Vanderbilt’s alternative transportation initiatives and ride the bus to work. For more information, visit the Traffic and Parking website.
To learn more about Vanderbilt’s 2014 Commencement activities, visit the Commencement website.
Contact: Lance Hale, (615) 343-0643