A new 10-week session of Weight Watchers at Work starts Wednesday, March 27, at the Student Life Center.
The difference between At Work meetings and traditional Weight Watchers meetings is that all costs are paid in sessions. This means that everything is paid at the time of joining. The cost includes all meetings for the session and your materials. You can join at any time and the cost will be pro-rated for the number of weeks left in the session. A meeting typically lasts 45 minutes to 1 hour and includes weigh-in and the meeting topic.
This group meets at 11 a.m. in Meeting Room 3, lower level, Student Life Center.
10 week Session Price
- New members – $125
- Continuing members – $120
- Lifetime members – $110
Monthly Pass – $49
Weight Watchers Monthly Pass makes it easier to commit to your weight-loss success and gives you a great value.
With Monthly Pass you get:
- Unlimited meetings each month.
- FREE e-Tools, an Internet weight-loss companion.
- FREE registration for new members.
- Our lowest price per week.
How does it work?
- Buy your Monthly Pass in the meeting room.
- Show your Monthly Pass at your meeting to sign in.
- Get a new card in the mail each month.
- Get charged on your credit card each month until you cancel, so there’s no need to make a payment when you attend a meeting.
- Use e-Tools to stay on track in between meetings
Payment can be made by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard. The first week of the session you can also split your payment into two payments (by check only). Vanderbilt does not process payroll deduction at this time.
Health Plus supports you as you work toward reaching a healthy weight. Health Plus offers full-time faculty and staff a Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work credit of $25 once a year for participating in a series.
Four different groups meet at Vanderbilt. If this location is inconvenient, we can find another Vanderbilt location that will work for you.
Contact: Stephanie DeLuca