Benefits and Health Fair set for Oct. 10, 11Oct. 5, 2012, 4:01 PM
Human Resources representatives will be on hand to answer your Open Enrollment or other benefits questions at this year’s Benefits and Health Fair, scheduled for Oct. 10 and 11.
Medical, dental, vision, retirement and disability representatives also will be available. Come to the fair for free “Know Your Numbers” screenings, flu shots and door prizes.
The fair will be held:
7:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Vanderbilt Student Life Center
Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, Entrance E
You will be able to ask questions and get information about:
- Open Enrollment
- Medical, pharmacy, dental and vision plans
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vanderbilt clinics and services
- “Know Your Numbers” screenings and flu shots
- Door prizes—bring your Vanderbilt I.D.
Contact: Kim Amsilli, (615) 936-6049