Discounts offered through Vanderbilt Software Store
Aug. 17, 2012, 4:40 PM
Because of Vanderbilt’s relationships with PowerISO, Microsoft, Adobe and many other suppliers, the Vanderbilt Software Store offers free and discounted software to the Vanderbilt community.
- Microsoft Office and Windows 7 Ultimate are available to students at no cost.
- PowerISO is free to the Vanderbilt community.
- Employees pay just $9.95 for Office through the Microsoft Campus Agreement Home Use Program and $9.75 for Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade through the Microsoft Campus Agreement Work at Home Program.
- Researchers, professors and students qualify for huge savings on data analysis products, including SPSS (99 percent discount), SAS (98 percent discount), MATLAB (99 percent discount) and Mathematica (94 percent discount).
- Departments save more than 99 percent off the retail price for Microsoft application, system and server products and up 85 percent off retail for Adobe products.
Start saving through the Vanderbilt Software Store today.
Contact: Vanderbilt Software Store, (615) 343-3919