Open Enrollment info sessions Oct. 3, 4Sep. 30, 2011, 2:57 PM
Open Enrollment is Oct. 1-14 and it is your opportunity to elect the coverage that suits your needs for 2012.
This year, we are having an active enrollment, which means that you will need to make benefit elections.
Even if you aren’t planning to make changes to your benefits, you still need to enroll. Otherwise, you will receive the default selection of Aetna Standard, employee only coverage; no vision, dental or AD&D coverage; and no money in your Flexible Spending Account.
Take care of all your Open Enrollment needs all at one time by joining Human Resources at an Information Session and Enrollment Lab. All sessions will take place Oct. 3 and 4, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in the North Lobby of Light Hall.
Oct. 3, 4
- HR Benefits staff will be available to answer questions.
- HR will have computers and staff to help you enroll for your 2012 benefits. All you’ll need is your VUnetID and ePassword.
Oct. 3 only
- Representatives from Aetna medical, BlueCross BlueShield medical and dental, CIGNA Dental, Superior Vision, Navitus (prescription drugs) and Health Plus will staff vendor tables.
- Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, CIGNA and Navitus will give 10-15 minute presentations, followed by Q&A.
Oct. 4 only
- Representatives from PayFlex (Flexible Spending Accounts), MetLife (Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance), The Hartford (Long-Term Disability Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance) and Health Plus will staff vendor tables.
Learn more at the Open Enrollment website.
Contact: Employee Service Center, 343-7000