Learn about 2014 benefit options on the Open Enrollment website
Posted on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013 — 8:00 AM
Get educated – explore the OE website
Open Enrollment for 2014 benefits is Oct. 16-31, and all benefits-eligible employees should enroll.
Before you enroll, explore your benefit options by visiting these resources on the Open Enrollment website:
One-page decision tools
- Choosing a health plan – helps you pick the right health plan option
- Automatic short-term disability enrollment – helps you understand what the buy-up option means for you (for flexPTO eligible staff)
- Spouse or same-sex domestic partner coverage fee – see if it makes sense to have your spouse or partner covered by the Vanderbilt Health Plan vs. his or her employer’s health insurance
- Your interactive benefits counselor asks all the right questions and makes a customized plan selection just for you, based on your needs and preferences.
- Review and compare premium and plan information.
- Printable one-page flyer with benefit highlights and payroll premium charts.
- Prefer to learn about your benefits screen by screen? View the entire presentation, or just link to sections that interest you.
You’ll also find additional resources, including FAQs, an event calendar, carrier/provider contact information and more.
Vanderbilt Benefits and Health Fair
- Oct. 15, 7:30 a.m.– 1:30 p.m., Student Life Center
- Oct. 16, 2–7 p.m., Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks Entrance E
Human Resources will be on hand to answer your Open Enrollment and other benefits questions. Health, dental, vision, retirement and disability representatives also will be available. Learn more.
If you have questions, please contact the Employee Service Center at email@example.com or (615) 343-7000.