Skip to Content
by Nancy Humphrey | Posted on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013 — 9:49 AM
There will be two versions of the Promise — one for the adult enterprise and one for children and their parents.
Versions are also being developed in Spanish and Arabic. The Promise video will also appear on several patient websites next week.
The Promise, which was developed with input from the Patient & Family Advisory Councils, pledges that Vanderbilt faculty and staff will:
• Include you as the most important member of your health care team
• Work with you to coordinate your care
• Respect your right to privacy
• Communicate clearly and regularly
• Serve you and your family with kindness and respect
The Promise tells our patients what they can expect from VUMC. We will deliver the Promise if we live the Credo.
Nancy Humphrey, (615) 322-4747
There are lots of ways to keep up with Vanderbilt. Choose your preferred method: