Skip to Content
by Nancy Humphrey | Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013, 9:44 AM
The Promise, recognizing and addressing the needs and wishes of the Vanderbilt patient and family advisory councils, will be rolled out to patients and families in February.
The Promise will accompany the faculty and staff Credo and pledges that Vanderbilt faculty and staff:
• Include you as the most important member of your health care team
• Personalize your care with a focus on your values and needs
• Work with you to coordinate your care
• Respect your right to privacy
• Communicate clearly and regularly
• Serve you and your family with kindness and respect
The Promise will be displayed in public areas, on the VUMC website and in patient materials beginning in February.
Nancy Humphrey, (615) 322-4747
There are lots of ways to keep up with Vanderbilt. Choose your preferred method: